Monday, September 30, 2013

All the Time & Everywhere!

Day 16: September 30, 2013


When and where are we to teach children about God? All the time and everywhere! 

As a child everything is new and exciting. Everything can become a teachable moment when it comes to sharing the love of God. Our children cannot learn about God only one day a week at church, the home must be a place where children can learn and grow in their faith daily. 

If we want children to love and follow God, we must make God a part of our own everyday experiences.

God, help me each day to teach the children in my life about your love. Guide me as I walk with you and lead my children to walk with you. Help me to work together with others in my church to build up the body of Christ. Amen.

Rev. Laura West
Associate Minister to Children and Families
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Huntsville, AL 

No comments:

Post a Comment