Tuesday, September 28, 2021

September 28, 2021 - Reflection of Creation - Lisa Engelken

Reflection of Creation

What are some of the biggest gifts you have? As I ponder on all my gifts, I give thanks for the creation of being: My being, my children’s being, and my grandchildren’s being. I have the joy of spending time with my grandchildren three to four days a week. We play, we wonder, we create, but my favorite thing in our being together is when they reach out their hand to invite my hand into theirs to go explore their world.

Lisa Engelken
Minister for Children Worship & Wonder
Fairway, Kansas

Prayer: Creator God, thanks for the gift of children and grandchildren. Have them show us the way. Amen.

Wonder:

I wonder what is the most important part of this story?

I wonder where you are in this story?

I wonder how this story helps us listen to children??

Response:

If you would like to make something that shows how this story feels to you. You may use any art materials that are available to you.

Read Scripture:
 Genesis 1:1-2:3

Share:  We would love you to share your responses on our Light a Candle With Children Facebook page at facebook.com/LightaCandleforChildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment