Monday, October 15, 2018

October 15, 2018

Young Adult Commission... Passion Video

The Young Adult Commission represents Disciples young adults across the life of the church. We strive to build effective communication networks, offer awareness for advocacy opportunities, and encourage congregations to prepare young adults to lead our church.

Currently this group is creating amazing videos that share their stories of passion!

Fiyori Kidane
, a YAC member, TCU student, summer Global Mission Intern, and member at Allisonville Christian Church, IN 
wants to share her vision with you here

Other Resources and Links
Fun for All:Young Adult Commission Facebook Page (More Passion Videos)
More to Learn: Young Adult Commission 


Jeremiah 29:11-14, Be a Vision that Seeks and Finds!
For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, says the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

Weekly Scriptures
Read the weekly scripture each day. Find a phrase or word that speaks to you. Share your reflections with others over dinner, social media, and in prayer. Share the scripture with a child you know in the car, through a text, or in a children's Bible.


*The view represented in these devotions come from a variety of diverse perspectives. We do not seek to agree but seek to welcome all to the conversation and the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment